Aceilya graduated from the University of California, Davis in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Linguistics. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor degree from Golden Gate University, School of Law in 2018. While in law school, Aceilya volunteered at a legal clinic dedicated to providing pro bono services to underrepresented debtors in Contra Costa County. Aceilya joined the firm in 2021, and primarily works on cases involving civil litigation, labor & employment, and business and real estate. Prior to joining the firm, Aceilya practiced law at a national defense firm where she gained experience in the areas of personal injury, premises liability, and residential landlord/tenant law. Aceilya is admitted to the California State Bar and the United States District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts.
- California Bar, 2019
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California, 2019
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Davis, B.A., Linguistics
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, Asian Pacific American Law Association
- Former Volunteer, Debtor's Rights Clinic