Adam joined Kimball, Tirey and St John LLP in 2017 following practice in the criminal defense field where he predominantly worked in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. During law school Adam completed the Summer Law Internship Program with the U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division in Washington D.C where he focused on mergers and acquisitions in the Transportation, Energy, and Agriculture Section. Also during law school Adam interned with the San Diego County Public Defender where he worked on serious felony cases, to include work on a capital trial. Prior to attending law school, Adam served in the Coast Guard where he worked as a Search and Rescue Coordinator and handled international and domestic maritime law matters. Adam works in the residential Landlord/Tenant law section of the San Diego office.
- California Bar, 2016
- Federal Bar, 2016
- Admitted to U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 2016
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D.
- Eastern Oregon University, B.S., Politics, Philosophy, Economics
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Criminal Defense Practitioner
- United States Coast Guard, Petty Officer First Class
- Former Summer Legal Intern, United States Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, Washington D.C.
- Former Legal Intern, San Diego County Public Defender
- Winner of the Thomas Jefferson School of Law Moot Court Competition, 2014
- Honors Award for Advanced Appellate Advocacy Workshop
- Recipient, California Award for Legal Excellence for Legal Writing I and II