Alejandra Mendez is an Associate with Kimball, Tirey & St. John’s Business Real Estate Group in San Diego. Ms. Mendez counsels clients in both transactional and litigation matters. She has extensive experience representing owners, landlords, property managers and developers in business and real estate litigation including breach of lease matters, mold disputes, residential and commercial unlawful detainers and boundary disputes. Ms. Mendez assists clients in transactional matters such as residential and commercial leasing, purchase and sale agreements and disclosures. She also specializes in Landlord/Tenant Law and Affordable Housing issues, including the review and preparation of leases and addenda that conform with California law and subsidized program requirements.
- California Bar, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 2010
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. Political Science and History
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Building Industry Association of San Diego County
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Fluent in Spanish