Art Chapman is an Associate Attorney in the San Diego office, handling landlord/tenant matters for residential properties. Prior to joining KTS, Mr. Chapman was an Attorney/Judge Advocate in the United States Marine Corps, where he worked as a Senior Defense Counsel, Assistant Prosecutor, Director of Legal Assistance, and as deputy general counsel for both deployed combatant and stateside installation commands. Mr. Chapman has also held command as a Company Commander of Marines.
Mr. Chapman completed his completed his undergraduate degree in Political Science at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and his Juris Doctor at the Thomas Jefferson School of Law. Mr. Chapman is a member of the Supreme Court of the United States Bar, State Bar of Hawaii, and the State Bar of California.
- Hawaii Bar, 2007
- California Bar, 2022
- Supreme Court of the United States Bar, 2016
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A., Political Science and Government
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Legal and Advanced Military Operations Plans Officer, United States Marine Corps, San Diego
- Former Director, Region Legal Assistance, United States Marine Corps, Western Region
- Former Deputy General Counsel, United States Marine Corps, Camp Pendleton
- Former Assistant Prosecutor, Office of Military Commissions
- Former Deployed Military Operations Attorney, Afghanistan
- Former Senior Defense Counsel, United States Marine Corps Base, Kaneohe, Hawaii