Brandon Brown in an Associate Attorney with our Landlord/Tenant Law Practice Group in Concord. Mr. Brown counsels clients in landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainers.
- California Bar, 2021
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Gould School of Law, Business Law Certificate
- Hartwick College, B.A., Political Science
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Secretary and Scholarship Director, Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity
- Recipient, 2013 Long Island Caddy Scholarship