Christopher Pirrone is an attorney in our Concord office. Prior to joining Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP, Mr. Pirrone was a Partner in The Law Offices of Pirrone & Pirrone, LLP. His practice areas include residential and commercial landlord/tenant law, post foreclosure evictions and bankruptcy.
- California Bar, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, 2017
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California, 2010
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D.
- San Francisco State University, B.A., International Relations
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Intern, San Francisco District Attorney’s Office