Damien is a third generation San Diego Native. He has a love for and great pride in the City and people of San Diego. He has been practicing within the greater San Diego community continuously since being admitted to the California State Bar in 2004. He has devoted a great deal of his practice toward servicing senior citizens, union members and first responders. His father was in law enforcement and his grandfather was a union organizer. He has a great appreciation for how hard they work to service the community and provide for their families. Damien is active in coaching youth soccer and participating with his sons in the Boys Scouts of America.
- California Bar, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California 2008
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- San Diego State University, B.A., Economics and English
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Vice President of the Board of Directors, Elder Law & Advocacy
- Volunteer Lawyer, Senior Citizens Legal Services
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association Trusts & Estate Planning Section