Doug Hanchar is a Senior Attorney for the Business Real Estate Group in the Irvine office. He has specialized in real estate and business transactions for over 10 years. His practice covers a wide range of commercial and residential real estate transactions including; 1031 exchanges, joint ventures and development agreements, land use and entitlement, commercial leasing including agricultural and ground leases, asset protection structuring and planning, purchase and sale of all types of properties, financing, lease renegotiations, mergers and acquisitions, and purchase and sale of business assets. He also has assisted clients in inverse condemnation, business litigation, and civil RICO matters.
- California Bar, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2016
- University of Southern California Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Riverside, B.A., Political Science
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Member, Ukrainian-American Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Building Industry Association of Orange County