Genevieve A. Suzuki is an Associate Attorney in our Landlord/Tenant Practice Group in the San Diego office. Ms. Suzuki handles residential unlawful detainers. Prior to joining Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP, Ms. Suzuki operated her own practice for more than ten years with a focus on family law and domestic violence and civil harassment restraining orders. As a solo practitioner, Ms. Suzuki gained extensive experience in litigation and mediation, successfully resolving matters, such as dissolution, custody and visitation, and child and spousal support.
- US. District Court for the Southern and Central Districts of California, 2011
- California Bar, 2010
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- University of Hawai'i at Manoa, B.A., Journalism
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, Louis M. Welsh Inn of Court
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego
- Member, Japanese American Bar Association
- Member, San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- Former Member, La Mesa Park & Recreation Foundation
- 40 Under 40 by San Diego Metropolitan Magazine 2013
- Best of the Bar by San Diego Business Journal 2016
- San Diego Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018-2020