Helaine Ashton is the Managing Partner for the Irvine office and is engaged primarily in the practice of landlord/tenant law and litigation. Ms. Ashton advises, counsels and represents owners, management companies and institutions in unlawful detainer actions and other landlord/tenant litigation and transactional matters.
- California Bar, 1988
- Federal Bar, 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 1990
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, B.S.L., J.D.
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- California Apartment Association Board of Directors Legal Action Committee
- Former Member, Board of Directors and Executive Committee, California Apartment Association
- Former Advisor, Executive Committee, Real Property Law Section, State Bar of California
- Former Chair, Residential Landlord Tenant Subsection, Real Property Section, State Bar of California
- Former Member, Committee on Administration of Justice, State Bar of California
- Former Member, Advisory Board, Chapman University School of Law (Environmental, Land Use and Real Estate Law)
- Past President, Apartment Association Greater Inland Empire
- Recipient, Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, 2013