Jamie Sternberg has been the Managing Partner of Kimball, Tirey and St. John LLP’s Business Real Estate Group since 1999.
- California Bar, 1991
- Federal Bar, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2015
- University of San Diego, J.D.
- University of California at San Diego, B.A. Psychology
Areas of Practice:
- Collections/Creditors' Rights
- Department of Real Estate Compliance
- Lease and Document Production and Reviews (Commercial)
- Lease and Document Production and Reviews (Residential)
- Lease Negotiations (Commercial)
- Military Housing
- Property Disputes/Easements
- Purchase/Sale Transactions
- Real Estate and Business Litigation
- Real Estate and Business Transactions
- Student Housing
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- San Diego Inn of Court, College of Trial Advocacy participant
- 4-H Club Project Leader
- Former Secretary, Board Member and Executive Committee Member of the San Diego County 4-H Youth Education Foundation
- Past volunteer, Domestic Violence Restraining Order Clinic
- Former Board Member, L.H. Avocado Inc.
- Former Board Member and Officer, San Diego Beekeeping Society
- Awarded an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected as one of the Top Lawyers in 2013-2016 by "San Diego Magazine"