Jesse Schram was born and raised in San Diego, attended San Diego State University for his undergraduate studies, and graduated from California Western School of Law. During law school, Mr. Schram earned his Juris Doctor with a concentration in Business Law, and served as President of the Student Bar Association. After passing the California Bar exam, Mr. Schram started his own practice, where he advised clients on Business, Real Estate and Intellectual Property Law matters. Mr. Schram stays actively involved in his community by dedicating his free time as President of the local nonprofit 501(c)(3) Breathe United, Inc., which Mr. Schram founded in 2015.
- California Bar, 2019
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- San Diego State University, B.A., Sociology and Industrial-Organizational Psychology
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former President, Student Bar Association
- Licensed California Notary Public
- California Department of Real Estate, Salesperson
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, San Diego County Bar Assocation
- Founder and President of Breathe United, Inc. - a California nonprofit 501(c)(3)
- Recipient, Student of Distinction, California Western School of Law, 2017 and 2018
- Dean's List, California Western School of Law, 2017