John Wilkinson is a Trial Attorney in our Irvine office. He handles landlord/tenant and unlawful detainer matters in Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. Mr. Wilkinson has handled numerous personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout California and Hawaii. Earlier in his career, he lived in Hawaii where he handled healthcare compliance and transactions for medical providers, and residential and commercial evictions for property management companies.
- Admitted to the Hawaii Bar, 2012 (inactive)
- Admitted to the California Bar, 2015
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- California State University, San Marcos, B.A., History
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former General Counsel, Omega Healthcare/Recovery, Maui Recovery, Bridgeway Recovery
- Former Board Member & General Counsel, Maui Food Bank
- Former guest lecturer on Healthcare Law, University of Hawaii, Maui College of Nursing
- Oralist, State of Michigan/Ohio Law School Moot Court Competition, 2nd Place