Karo K. Semerjian is a trial attorney with the Landlord/Tenant Practice Group in our Los Angeles office. Mr. Semerjian practices unlawful detainer litigation. As a former public defender, Mr. Semerjian has represented numerous clients in California courts. He has secured complete acquittals via jury trials and successfully argued own recognizance releases prior to felony trials. He has acquired numerous dismissals during pre-trial conferences collaborating with city/district prosecutors.
Mr. Semerjian was also a participant in the student mentorship program in law school and he acquired Witken Awards (highest grade in class) for Trial Advocacy, California D.U.I. and Contracts.
- California Bar, 2021
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Central and Eastern Districts of California, 2022
- University of West Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D.
- California State University, Northridge, B.A., Sociology
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former mentor, University of West Los Angeles Student Mentorship Program
- Former Public Defender, Kern County
- Recipient, Witkin Award, Trial Advocacy, Contracts and California D.U.I., (2016, 2018)