Kenneth Schnur is a Senior Attorney for the Business Real Estate Group in the Concord office. Mr.Schnur has almost 30 years of ligation experience in Business and Real Estate Litigation, Employment Law, and Personal Injury. Mr. Schnur has first and second chair jury and bench trial experience and has handled complicated actions in federal and state courts.
- California Bar, 1986
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California, 1986
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California 1987
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., Social Science
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Arbitrator, San Francisco Superior Court