Prior to merging her practice with Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP in 2015, Lori Bolander was the owner and Principal Attorney with the Bolander Law Group. Lori practices in the area of Trusts and Estates, including estate planning, trust and estate administration, probate, conservatorships, guardianships, trust and estate litigation. In addition, Lori offers exceptional legal representation in adoptions.
- California Bar, 2005
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. Political Science
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, Probate Attorneys of San Diego
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association (former co-chair, 2012-2013)
- Member, Probate Bench-Bar Committee
- Former member, Conference of Delegates - Probate Flight
- Selected as "Best of the Bar" in 2015 and 2016 by the San Diego Business Journal
- Selected as a "Top Attorney" in 2011 by the San Diego Daily Transcript
- Nominated as a "Top Young Attorney" in 2009 by the San Diego Daily Transcript