Maddy Zacks is an Associate Attorney in our San Diego office specializing in fair housing consultation, legal opinions, and lease and document reviews for fair housing compliance. Prior to joining KTS, Maddy worked as a litigator in a small firm in San Francisco, representing landlords and small property owners in real estate disputes.
- California Bar, 2021
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D.
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra, M.A., Political Science
- University of British Columbia, B.A., Political Science
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Judicial Extern, United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Extern, City Attorney of San Francisco, Child and Family Services Division
- Legal Intern, Arkansas Federal Public Defender's Office