Patricia Coyne is an experienced Trial Attorney, having handled over 6,000 unlawful detainer trials. Patricia has been with the firm since 1991. She has worked in both the intake and trial departments during her 27 years with the firm. Patricia has been acting in the capacity of Managing Partner for the San Diego Landlord/Tenant Group. Ms. Coyne co-authored the amicus curiae brief in the case of Losornia v. Motta. The language of the brief, which was written with Partner Patricia Tirey, was used by the Fourth District Court of Appeals in holding that no additional time needs to be given to a tenant when a notice is served by the post and mail method.
- California Bar, 1991
- Federal Bar, 1991
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D.
- San Diego State University, B.A. Political Science
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Board of Directors, San Diego Receivers Forum, 1998-1999
- Speaker on landlord/tenant law
- Co-author, Amicus Curiae Brief, Losornio v. Motta