Rebecca Lang is an Associate Attorney in our San Diego office. She specializes in landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainer cases.
Prior to joining Kimball, Tirey and St. John LLP, Rebecca was a Managing Attorney, responsible for post-foreclosure evictions throughout the State of California. She has extensive experience in contested unlawful detainers, having made hundreds of appearances for hearings and trials on post foreclosure eviction matters. Rebecca Lang also has experience in rent control and bankruptcy matters.
- California and Federal Bar, 2007
- California Western University School of Law, J.D.
- California State University, Long Beach, B.S. Criminal Justice, cum laude
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Certified in Advanced Statutory Research and Advanced Case Law Research by Westlaw
- Intern, Office of the Alternate Public Defender
- Intern, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Fire Arms and Explosives
- Top Rated Lawyer-AV® Preeminent™, Martindale-Hubbell
- Recipient, President’s List Award, California State University, Long Beach, August 2002-December 2003
- Selected as one of the Top Lawyers in 2019 by "San Diego Magazine"