Robert (Bob) Thorn specializes in real estate law and commercial unlawful detainer litigation. He joined Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP as the Managing Attorney in 1987, and became a Partner in 1995. He specializes in real estate transactional matters, is proactive with client preventative law practice, and contributes extensively to the firm’s continuing education programs. Bob practices further in the area of bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, and in the field of commercial owners association representation.
- California Bar, 1981
- Federal Bar, 1981
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- San Diego State University, B.A. Political Science
Areas of Practice:
- Collections/Creditors' Rights
- Homeowner Association Representation
- Landlord/Tenant Commercial
- Landlord/Tenant Training (Commercial)
- Lease and Document Production and Reviews (Commercial)
- Lease Negotiations (Commercial)
- Property Disputes/Easements
- Purchase/Sale Transactions
- Real Estate and Business Litigation
- Real Estate and Business Transactions
- Lecturer, California Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB), Real Property Law
- Instructor on commercial landlord/tenant law for MCLE
- International Council of Shopping Centers instructor on real estate law
- Instructor on commercial landlord/tenant law for KTS preventive law seminar program
- Top Rated Lawyer-AV® Preeminent™, Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in "Who's Who in American Law";
- Recipient, Key Award 2000, San Diego IREM Chapter
- Selected as one of the Top Lawyers in 2013-2019 by "San Diego Magazine"