Rora Oh is an attorney in our Los Angeles office. She handles landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainers for residential properties. She joined Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP as a law clerk while attending the University of Southern California Gould School of Law. She then joined our firm as an associate attorney in 2018.
- California Bar, 2018
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., Asian American and Asian Diaspora Studies, highest honors distinction
- Los Angeles City College, A.A., Paralegal Studies, summa cum laude
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former member, First Generation Professionals Program
- Former member, Asian Pacific American Law Student Association
- Former Editor, "Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal"
- Recipient, President's Distinguished Honors and Dean's Honors (Los Angeles City College)
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa
- Fluent in Korean