Sage Stone is an associate attorney with our Los Angeles Business Real Estate Group. Mr. Stone is an experienced civil litigator with a wide breadth of experience, including business and real estate litigation, contract disputes, commercial litigation, employment law, and commercial landlord/tenant law. Beyond litigation matters, Mr. Stone also has experience advising clients on land use and zoning matters, administrative law matters, and real estate transactions. Mr. Stone has litigated matters to trial, handled appeals, and negotiated outcomes for his clients.
- California Bar, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2017
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, B.A., Political Science, cum laude
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Chief Manuscripts Editor and Staff Editor, Texas Review of Law and Politics, 2012-2014
- Gardere Mock Trial Tournament, Semi-finalist
- Fluent in Spanish