Serena Yun is an attorney in our Los Angeles office. She handles landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainers for residential properties.
Prior to coming to Kimball, Tirey & St. John as an attorney, Ms. Yun worked a Director of Compliance and Systems at a property management company with more than 10,000 units. While in property management, Ms. Yun dealt with affordable housing compliance, various legal issues, and excelled in making capital investment and risk management decisions. Ms. Yun is also a Certified Occupancy Specialist and uses her firsthand knowledge of managing affordable projects to help clients navigate through the confusing regulations of HUD properties.
- California Bar 2016
- Southwestern Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Riverside, B.S., Business Administration, cum laude
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Yvette M. Palazuelos
- Former Staff Member, "Southwestern Journal of International Law," 2012-2013
- Certified Occupancy Specialist, National Center for Housing Management
- Recipient, Wildman Schumacher Scholarship
- Recipient, Witkin Award, Copyright Law (2015), Environmental Law (2013), Legal Analysis and Writing (2011)
- Recipient, Blue Book Award, 2012