Shanly Hopkins is an Associate Attorney in our San Diego office specializing in fair housing consultation, letters, legal opinions, and lease and document reviews for fair housing compliance. Ms. Hopkins also conducts trainings on fair housing. Prior to joining Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP, Ms. Hopkins worked as a litigator in a small law firm successfully defending individuals and companies in numerous business and real estate disputes, as well as landlord/tenant matters. Ms. Hopkins also owns a real estate investment company, acting as a landlord and property manager.
- California Bar, 2015
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- California State University, Long Beach, B.S., Finance, Real Estate and Law
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- California Department of Real Estate, Salesperson
- Former Board Member, Earl B. Gilliam Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers Club
- Former Legal Intern, California Attorney General's Office, Correctional Law Section
- Former Judicial Extern to the Honorable John A. Houston
- Former Note Editor, "Thomas Jefferson Law Review"
- Recipient, SONY Scholarship Award (2014), Earl B. Gilliam Bar Foundation