Sierra McGinn Smith is an Associate Attorney with our Landlord/Tenant Practice Group in the Concord office. Ms. Smith counsels clients in landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainers.
- California Bar, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 2022
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D.
- University of San Francisco, B.A., Communication Studies, cum laude
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Senior Technical Editor, Santa Clara Law Review, 2020-2021
- Dean's Honor List, Santa Clara University School of Law 2020, 2021