Taylor Baumann is an Associate Attorney with Kimball, Tirey & St. John’s Business Real Estate Group in San Diego. Mr. Baumann’s practice includes providing counsel in both transactional and litigation matters focusing on business issues (corporate/partnership formation and dissolution, purchase and sale agreements, buy/sell agreements, creditor representation, etc.), real property issues (boundary and title disputes, easements, partition and adverse possession, homeowner association disputes, etc.), and real estate transactions (purchase and sale agreements, disclosures, commercial leasing, etc.).
- California Bar, 2014
- Federal Bar, 2014
- University of San Diego, School of Law, J.D.
- California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, B.A., Political Science, International Relations
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Building Industry Association
- Recipient, 2017 Rookie of the Year Award, Building Industry Association