We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our San Diego office is looking for a Billing Assistant to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for entering all online client billing.
The pay range for this position begins at $22.00, depending on experience.
Schedule: Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Our business hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm Friday.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
As the Billing Specialist, you will:
- Generate and process client invoices on a daily basis, including reviewing and auditing for errors
- Process all online client billing for the accounting department
- Perform extensive data entry into our software with a high level of accuracy
- Process a high volume of checks for deposit
- Accept all incoming credit card payments
- Perform other clerical duties, including filing and scanning
- Assist Accounting Department with general accounting tasks as needed
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute
- High-volume typing or data entry skills with low error rate
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Versatile computer skills
- Strong communication skills
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Accounting or online billing experience
This position is temporarily approved to be performed semi-remotely in accordance with our COVID-19 remote work policy. Training will be completed in the office and then the successful hire may be permitted to work remotely a few days each week. It is anticipated that this position will eventually be performed exclusively from the office.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
To apply, please submit the following:
- Salary Requirements
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, socially distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.