We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our San Diego office is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for supporting the Accounting department in making outbound Account Receivable calls and assisting with other billing and receivable tasks.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Conduct collection calls on clients’ past due invoices
- Accept collection credit card payments from debtors by phone
- Respond to credit card retainer emails
- Act as the backup for daily deposit posting
- Assist with other miscellaneous duties for the department as assigned
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service mentality and skillset
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel (including formulas) and Word
- 10-key typing by touch
- Typing speed of 50+ words per minute
- High school diploma or equivalent
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Experience in a law firm setting
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Schedule is 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
We currently offer a hybrid in-office/remote work model in accordance with our COVID-19 Temporary Remote Work Policy. New hire employees will complete the majority of their onboarding and training in-office as deemed necessary for the position by the firm before transitioning to a hybrid schedule under this policy, subject to approval by their supervisor.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
To apply, please submit the following:
- Typing speed
- Desired salary range
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, socially-distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.