Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Attorney Liaison for our Los Angeles office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys and other individuals involved in the process of filing evictions.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Draft notices, letters, and stipulations for unlawful detainer cases
- Review leases, legal forms, and correspondence for detail-oriented, specific information
- Communicate with clients to obtain missing information and follow up on the status of cases
- Assist with case intake by performing data entry with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Professional communication skills via telephone and email
- Typing speed of 65+ wpm and versatile computer skills
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program or equivalent training/experience
- Previous experience working in a law firm
- ProLaw experience
To apply, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a writing sample on any topic for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace and will consider all applicants in a manner consistent with Fair Chance Initiative.