Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Billing Specialist for our San Diego office. The successful candidate will be responsible for entering all of the accounting department’s online client billing.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Process all online client billing for the accounting department
- Perform extensive data entry into our software with a high level of accuracy
- Process a high volume of checks for deposit
- Accept phone credit card payments
- Responsible for clerical duties, including filing and scanning
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm
- High-volume typing or data entry with low error rate
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Versatile computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accounting or online billing experience
To apply, please submit your resume along with salary requirements and typing speed. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.