Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Billing Specialist for our San Diego office. The purpose of this position is to enter all of the accounting department’s online client billing.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Process all online client billing for the accounting department
- Perform extensive data entry into our software with a high level of accuracy
- Process a high volume of checks for deposit
- Accept phone credit card payments
- Responsible for clerical duties, including filing and scanning
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm
- High-volume typing or data entry with low error rate
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Versatile computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accounting or online billing experience
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume, typing speed, and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.