With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
As Case Manager, you will:
- Communicate with clients by phone and email to provide timely status updates and respond to inquiries of a non-legal nature
- Maintain extensive phone contact with the courts, attorneys, and process servers to obtain case-related information
- Update case files on a daily basis
- Be responsible for billing cases
- Complete assigned tasks detailed on daily reports to move cases forward
- Provide coverage for the receptionist during breaks on a rotating basis
Position is full-time; 40 hours/week. Business hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm Friday.
This position is temporarily approved for a portion of each week to be worked remotely in accordance with our COVID-19 remote work policy. It is expected that the successful candidate will eventually perform the position exclusively from the office.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Customer service experience in any industry
- Strong administrative office experience
- Versatile computer skills and the ability to multi-task
- Professional phone demeanor in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm; 55+ wpm preferred
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Legal knowledge; unlawful detainer experience a plus
- Case management, property management, or billing experience
Candidates must have their own equipment necessary to work remotely, including a personal computer or laptop and a reliable internet connection. We offer reimbursement for internet and cell phone usage for business purposes.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Salary requirements
- Typing speed (wpm)
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, socially-distanced office spaces, daily temperature checks, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization. Employees, clients, and visitors are required to wear face coverings inside the office at all times.