Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP is seeking a full-time Case Manager for our Los Angeles office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting clients and attorneys in legal cases, ensuring timely responses to client questions and concerns. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in the legal profession.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
- Communicate with clients by phone and email to provide timely status updates and respond to inquiries of a non-legal nature
- Extensive phone contact with the courts, attorneys, and process servers for case-related information
- Update case files on a daily basis
- Responsible for billing cases
- Provide coverage for the receptionist during breaks on a rotating basis
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Customer service experience in any industry
- Strong administrative office experience
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm
- Versatile computer skills and the ability to multi-task
- Professional telephone demeanor in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Legal knowledge; unlawful detainer experience a plus
- Case management, property management, or billing experience
To apply, please submit your resume along with salary requirements and typing speed. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace and will consider all applicants in a manner consistent with Fair Chance Initiative.