Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Client Data and Marketing Assistant for our San Diego office. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our Information Technology and Marketing departments in the management of client data and facilitation of marketing efforts.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Organize and update client data inside the firm’s case management systems
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for clients
- Post online content and monitor the firm’s digital presence
- Facilitate the seamless integration of data with various software and online resources
- Monitor online reviews of the firm and communicate regularly with the Marketing and Client Relations departments
- Track and analyze trends for online communications
- Create service evaluations of existing processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Update directory listings on the firm website
- Assist the marketing department with event registration
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests appropriately with minimal oversight
- Ability to work well with other departments, including Client Relations and Marketing
- Experience with ProLaw or other case management software
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or InDesign
- Previous data management experience
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.