Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Client Information Specialist for our San Diego office. The purpose of this position is to manage client information for the firm.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Manage client information inside the firm’s case management systems
- Ensure integrity of client contact data flow
- Audit contact records
- Update and manage templates for client and case communication
- Perform light client reporting duties as needed
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well with Client Relations, Accounting, and other departments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Well-organized and capable of managing time and priorities
- Ability to adhere to strict procedures
- Knowledge and experience with ProLaw contacts
- Previous data management experience
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.