Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Client Liaison for our San Diego office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the department by communicating with clients for information required during the case intake phase.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Monitor the intake of new cases to identify missing information and documents essential to the case filing process
- Communicate with clients by phone and email to obtain information and follow up on the status of cases
- Enter information and upload documents into the firm’s case management system
- Provide daily backup phone coverage for the receptionist
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed by the department
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- High-volume multi-line phone management skills
- Experience with any case management system
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.