Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Document Processing Specialist for our Los Angeles office. The purpose of this position is to assist attorneys with document production in a high-volume environment.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Responsible for e-filing legal documents
- Perform extensive entry of data into legal forms
- Type a high volume of legal documents
- Typing speed of 60+ wpm; prefer closer to 80 wpm
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread with accuracy
- Ability to work against inflexible firm and court filing deadlines in team environment
- ProLaw experience
- Previous law firm experience
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume, typing speed, and salary requirement for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace and will consider all applicants in a manner consistent with Fair Chance Initiative.