We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our firm is looking for a Document Processor to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for assisting attorneys with document production in a high-volume environment. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in the legal profession.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Perform e-filing of legal documents
- Produce a high volume of court documents via typing and data entry
- Communicate with the courts by phone to obtain case-related information
- Provide phone coverage for the reception desk
- Perform additional duties as needed in support of document production
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Typing speed of 60+ wpm
- High attention to detail and ability to proofread with accuracy
- Ability to work against inflexible firm and court filing deadlines in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
The following qualifications are preferred:
- E-filing experience
- ProLaw experience
- Previous law firm experience
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Our business hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm Friday.
This is a full-time, in-office position.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
To apply, please submit the following:
- Typing speed
- Desired salary range
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, enhanced office air filtration, socially-distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.