Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Document Processor for our Los Angeles office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys with document production in a high-volume environment. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in the legal profession.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
- Assist in e-filing legal documents
- Perform extensive entry of data into legal forms
- Type a high volume of legal documents
- Communicate with the courts by phone to obtain case-related information
- Typing speed of 60+ wpm; prefer closer to 80 wpm
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread with accuracy
- Ability to work against inflexible firm and court filing deadlines in a team environment
- ProLaw experience
- Previous law firm experience
To apply, please submit your resume along with salary requirements and typing speed. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace and will consider all applicants in a manner consistent with Fair Chance Initiative.