Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Education Assistant for our San Diego office. The purpose of this position is to support the Education department in providing services to internal and external clients.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding training events and assist with scheduling and registering clients for various types of training.
- Maintain the firm’s online store by posting products, processing orders, shipping physical items, and electronically transmitting digital content.
- Provide technical support for online trainings and webinars; assist with training setup and provide customer service to registrants as needed.
- Manage billing for the firm’s online store, client Education and Fair Housing trainings, and webinars.
- Calendar and track education and Fair Housing events, arrange transportation for instructors, and ship materials to instructors in a timely manner.
- Assist with the administration of online trainings and webinars by posting information to the respective platforms, processing orders, attending practices, and moderating events.
- Additional duties in support of the both departments and other practice groups as assigned.
- Reliable attendance, where work is performed and completed at a KTS office, is required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Articulate, PowerPoint, and GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience
- Training experience within the property management, real estate, or legal fields
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.