Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Estate Planning Attorney in our San Diego County office. With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. It is our firm’s mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Provide legal representation to clients, assessing the facts and issues of each scenario and counseling clients appropriately
- Respond to client concerns in order to increase and retain business
- Participate in industry organizations and affiliated committees in order to increase firm’s visibility in the community and within the industry
- Represent the firm internally and externally
- D. and an active California Bar license
- 7+ years’ experience as a licensed California attorney with expertise in estate planning, probate, conservatorship, and trust administration
- Strong legal research and writing skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to manage a heavy caseload while communicating regularly with clients
- Ability to multi-task and operate against inflexible deadlines both in a team environment and independently
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable with marketing
- Partial book of business
- State Bar estate planning certification
- Experience with ProLaw or other billing and document management program
- Litigation experience
We offer a rewarding work environment with a commitment to creating long-term relationships with our clients by providing excellent customer service. Our firm values a work/ life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements for consideration.