Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Intake Attorney for our Concord office. The purpose of this position is to work with clients (property owners and managers) to assess the viability of evictions.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Assist clients step-by-step through every phase of the eviction process
- Provide legal advice to clients through phone consultations, assessing the facts and issues of each case
- Counsel clients regarding the enforceability of lease provisions, potential FEHA and ADA issues, and other clauses that may preclude a viable eviction from occurring; provide counsel as to how to remedy these issues as needed
- Conduct legal document preparation and review
- Assist with occasional trial coverage in California state courts
- D. and active California Bar license
- 0-5 years of legal experience
- General knowledge of civil litigation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- General knowledge of landlord-tenant principles and California Civil Code
- Some contact with the rental housing industry
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.