Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Intake Specialist for our Concord office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys and other individuals involved in the process of filing evictions with the initial case intake phase. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in the legal profession.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
- Perform case intake, ensuring that all facts related to new cases are present
- Review leases, legal forms, and correspondence for detail-oriented, specific information
- Contact clients frequently via phone and email to obtain missing information
- Perform extensive data entry with a high level of accuracy
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Professional communication skills via telephone and e-mail
- Versatile computer skills
- ProLaw experience
To apply, please submit your resume along with salary requirements and typing speed. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.