Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for our San Diego office. The purpose of this position is to receive, review, and open new accounts for the Collection Department.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Receive, review, and open collection accounts for the department
- Perform extensive data entry with a high level of accuracy
- Calculate invoices and enter notes into collection databases
- Contact clients via phone and email to obtain missing information
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a high-volume environment
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Previous data entry experience
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume, typing speed, and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.