We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our firm is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing support for and maintenance of IT hardware and software, and for monitoring various IT systems.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Build, repair, replace, install, and maintain all IT-related equipment
- Provide first-level support of workstations (hardware and software), printers, servers, and/or network equipment
- Monitor server and file backups
- Maintain anti-virus software and support operating system updates
- Participate in various hardware and software upgrade projects
- Perform additional IT-related duties as needed by the department
This is a full-time, in-office position.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Experience troubleshooting, installing, and configuring desktops
- Familiarity with Windows OS, including Windows 10, and the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent internal client service skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Certification(s) in any of the following: (A+) Certified Computer Technician, (CSS) Customer Service Support Specialist, (CNST) Certified Network Systems Technician, and Hewlett Packard LaserJet printers
- Experience in any of the following areas: Microsoft Windows and Server operating systems, PC assembly, PC preventive maintenance, network performance/operations, troubleshooting, network security, technical support, installation/configuration, and LaserJet repairs
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Our business hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm Friday.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
To apply, please submit the following:
- Desired salary range
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, enhanced office air filtration, socially-distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.