Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Landlord Tenant Specialist for our Los Angeles office. The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating the efficiency of workflow in our Landlord Tenant practice group based on the staffing needs of the practice group at any given time.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Work collaboratively with the Staff Supervisor and LT management team to assess and provide needed coverage based on work overflows or staff shortages
- Be an active resource to staff regarding practice area procedures and tasks, providing guidance and training
- Develop and maintain training manuals for all intake positions within the LT practice group
- Facilitate teamwork within and between the different LT positions
- Provide coverage in the areas of case intake, document production, case management, and document scanning/copying
- Knowledge of the eviction process and the steps required in performing an eviction from intake to trial
- Knowledge of the various LT sub-departments, including case intake, document production, process service, and case management
- Previous administrative and customer service experience
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and complete work in a timely and efficient manner
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute
- 2 or 4-year degree and/or paralegal certificate from an approved ABA program or in the process of obtaining one
- Some law firm background
- ProLaw experience
To apply, please submit your resume along with salary requirements and typing speed. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace and will consider all applicants in a manner consistent with Fair Chance Initiative.