Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Office Coordinator for our Concord office. The purpose of this position is to ensure the efficient and timely operation of the administrative work product of the office. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in the legal profession.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Perform a high volume of scanning, copying, emailing, indexing, and faxing
- Responsible for internal deliveries, including mail rounds and delivery of files within the office
- Maintain presentation and cleanliness throughout the office, including conference room, supply room, mailroom, and kitchen
- Order and maintain office supplies and place service calls for office machinery
- Additional clerical and/or administrative tasks as needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and produce a high volume of work
- Proficiency with basic office equipment and procedures (copiers, filing, alphabetizing)
- Ability to occasionally lift and move boxes of up to 50 pounds
- Some knowledge of legal processes
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.