Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Process Server Liaison for our Irvine office. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising between the firm and process servers to ensure the efficient and timely service of process on behalf of our clients.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Liaise between the firm and our service of process vendors
- Utilize our case management system to enter service of process data, project default dates, and upload proofs of service
- Route and manage incoming and outgoing attorney service court filings
- Perform extensive e-filing with the courts
- Generate and prepare court applications and calculate associated fees
- Perform administrative duties including answering phones, emailing, preparing mail, copying, and faxing; additional duties as needed
- Versatile administrative and computer experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Strong organizational skills with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to and meet inflexible deadlines
- Comfortable working in a paperless environment
- Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Some legal knowledge
- Case management background
- E-filing experience
To apply, please submit your resume along with salary requirements and typing speed. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.