Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Real Estate Litigation Attorney for our busy Business and Real Estate practice in our Los Angeles office.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
- Provide legal representation in all aspects of litigation, including but not limited to, drafting motions, court appearances, research and analysis, and case management from start to finish
- Respond to client concerns in order to increase and retain business
- Represent the firm internally and externally; participate in industry organizations and affiliated committees in order to increase the firm’s visibility in the community and within the industry
- Other duties as needed to support the legal and management goals of the department
- J.D. and an active California Bar license
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a licensed California attorney
- Self-starter with demonstrated litigation experience
- Strong analytical, research, and writing skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients on a range of practice group topics
- Ability to multi-task and operate against inflexible deadlines both in a team environment and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Real estate and business litigation experience
- Experience with ProLaw or other billing and document management program
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace and will consider all applicants in a manner consistent with Fair Chance Initiative.