Statewide law firm is currently seeking a Real Estate/Business Litigation Attorney for our Concord office. With 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. It is our firm’s mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Real Estate and Business Attorney with litigation and transactional experience needed for busy Business and Real Estate practice.
Position is full-time.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Provides legal representation to clients, assessing the facts and issues of each scenario and counseling clients appropriately.
- Responds to client concerns in order to increase and retain business.
- Participates in industry organizations and affiliated committees in order to increase firm’s visibility in the community and within the industry.
- Represents the firm internally and externally.
- Appear at court hearings, and handle trials as needed.
- Other duties as needed to support the legal and management goals of the department.
- 5+ years’ experience as a licensed CA attorney
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience in real estate and both residential and commercial landlord-tenant law, including unlawful detainer cases representing owners and property managers.
- Previous litigation and jury trial experience
- Ability to communicate regularly with clients on a range of practice group topics
- Ability to multi-task and operate against inflexible deadlines both in a team environment and independently
- D. and an active CA Bar license
- Previous experience in lease and contract drafting, and CRE-AIR forms.
- Experience with ProLaw or other billing and document management program
We offer a rewarding work environment with a commitment to creating long-term relationships with our clients by providing excellent customer service. Our firm values a work/ life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements for consideration.