PLEASE NOTE: After purchasing this webinar you will be sent login information to view the recording. You will have access to the recording for 3 days and will be able to view the recording only once during that time. Access to the recording will expire after 3 days and you will need to re-purchase if additional access is needed. Login information is sent Mon – Fri only. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your email with login instructions.
Residents with hoarding issues continue to be a huge problem at both multi-family and single family properties. Often, owners and managers are at a loss on how to deal with a hoarding situation.
Some of the key issues attendees will learn about include:
• What is hoarding and why is it a disability?
• How fair housing laws impact hoarding situations
• The five main health and safety issues to look for
• How to properly approach a hoarding situation
• What types of accommodations may be necessary
• What a structured agreement is and how to use it
• How to determine when termination of tenancy may be necessary
Presented on 4/25/18 by Partner Shawn Bankson